We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving individual to join our team to work on bringing novel cutting edge predictive technology to a number of industries. This is a full-time placement at the company HQ in London. The role offers significant opportunities for growth and advancement.
causaLens is a deep-tech startup based in London - on a mission to develop a machine that predicts the global economy in real-time. We develop the next generation of autonomous predictive technology for complex and dynamic systems. Our technology helps large organizations optimize business outcomes at scale.
Visit www.causaLens.com to find out more.
- Strong academic record (MEng, MSci or PhD).
- Demonstrated ability to discover the business potential of novel technologies.
- Advanced quantitative skills in machine learning/statistics/mathematics or similar fields.
- Ability to apply complex technologies in novel high-value use-cases.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen.
- Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable.
- High integrity and drive.
- Naturally curious and effective problem solver.
- Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person with a strong technical background and desire to apply his/her skills in a stimulating commercial environment.
Your work will include:
- Research and evaluation of novel use-cases for the causaLens technology
- Helping shape the future direction of the technology
- Identifying potential customers
- Facilitating the adoption of technology in new industries
- Helping customers integrate our technology.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference. We will offer guidance, mentorship, and opportunities for turbo-charged professional development.