SeedsGroup is composed by 2 companies: TalentSeed and iTSeeds.
TalentSeed, a company awarded with Excellence in HR for Startups by the HR Magazine in 2017, is building Talent Management Solutions in areas like Assessment, Engagement, among other, available to all companies in the world
iTSeeds, a technological company, implementing technological solutions, outsourcing or Nearshore operations for clients all over the world
TalentSeed is currently recruiting:
Data Scientist – Antwerp, Belgium (M/F)
Our client is a data science company turning IOT sensor data into rich insights about people’s behavior and real-time context.
As a Data Scientist, you will be integrated within a team with a passion for machine learning and data analysis. You’ll work in a fast-paced environment where you can use your programming skills to solve challenging data analytic problems.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement state-of-the-art methods for both supervised and unsupervised learning;
- Working with big data (GPS fixes and sensors); and training algorithms to predict low events concepts and human behavior;
- Closely collaborate with Data Engineering team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Master degree or PhD in Computer Science or a similar field with fluency in English (mandatory);
- A strong mathematical background and analytical mindset;
- Academic or Work experience in machine learning and data modeling;
- Fluency in Python and a strong knowledge of software development;
- Experience in used generative (e.g. Gaussian Mixture Models) and discriminative (e.g. Random Forest) classification techniques.
- Experience with Java and in signal processing;
- Sensor data modeling from mobile devices or wearables;
- Knowledge of natural language processing; Big data engineering knowledge (Spark, Kafka, database,…);
- Geo-spatial and Spatio-temporal learning; Deep Learning; LSTMs, Convolutional neural networks, etc.