Do you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit?
Do you want to join an innovative and young startup?
Are you an expert of statistics, data scientist with IT capabilities?
Dynamo is looking forward your application! Cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company: Dynamo is a startup company based in Italy that seeks to innovate the insurance world. We want to offer a price insurance to farmers to help them protecting their commodity value and stabilize their income. In addition, we reinvest the proceeds with strong Social Commitment.
We believe it is through Investments that we can meet our mission:
fill the Inequality gap in less developed countries
We are a young team of entrepreneurs and we seek to establish an international environment.
You can work from your own home or office, under conditions we are ready to negotiate.
The Position: We’re looking for a Data Scientist that would be responsible for:
- Modelling a dynamic commodity price forecast algorithm
- Forecasting the expected value of future claims
- Implementing back-testing and stress-testing
- Hardcoding the algorithm on C++ or Python
What we Offer:
We offer a fee for the accomplishment of the project - to be negotiated
- MSc degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or a PhD in a highly Quantitative discipline
- Professional Experience in a Quantitative Role
- Coding skills in C++ or Python
- Machine Learning & Blockchain knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Stress-Test and Back-Testing experience, other knowledge of other financial concepts would be an asset
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Capability to work independently and to meet deadlines
- English is our working language