We were first to bring to market an affordable and connected air quality monitor. It was a great challenge and a tremendous rewarding one, we have now the largest up and running base of connected air quality sensors in the world.
We are also embedding our technology in a growing number of products to leveraged our impact; helping a greater number of people around the globe to understand air pollution and get means to fight it.
As a startup we tackle the air pollution problem with data, sensors and machine learning. We are a growing team of less than 20 committed individuals of 6 different nationalities and already on 3 Continents. If you want to make a difference, consider taking part of this exciting journey.
Only apply if you are legally allowed to work in the European Union. We provide free accommodation during trial period.
- Previous experience in manipulating and extracting value from large amount of data.
- Coding abilities in machine learning frameworks and in one of the following language: Python, R, Scala, Java.
- Experience with Spark/Databricks or streaming data processing would be an asset.
- Expertise in data visualization, Data mining or BI tools would be an asset.
- Seeking a challenging environment to develop new skills and build value on data coming from a unique sensor network.
- You will work under the supervision of our Lead Data Engineer, exploring our dataset to create value.
- You will work on specific data processing needs based on business cases.
- You will manage and create data-visualization tools to explain and monitor our data set.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and extending our machine-learning infrastructure in a challenging context of large number simultaneous data streams.