Our partner Kreditech is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join the team in central Hamburg!
Join the financial revolution!
Are you passionate about finance and want to make a real change? Join Kreditech and our team of over 300 professionals and become part of a transforming industry. From engineering, to design, to analytics, and collections, we do things differently and we reward great ideas, team work and persistence. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us!
As a key part of our fun and passionate team, you will be responsible for performing advanced business analysis and forecasting on a wide range of problems, from debt collection performance to customer experience optimization.
This is the optimal opportunity for you to:
- Get involved in a great domain of applications for data mining techniques;
- Work with state-of-the art stack of data processing technologies;
- Experience a range of different problems and technologies from day 1;
- Get responsibility right from the first day and the unique chance to spearhead the way big data is used in one of the fastest growing financial sectors.
Your Strengths Essential:
- Bachelors or Masters with strong academic performance in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Business Informatics);
- Expertise in Machine Learning;
- 1 or more years of work experience in a similar role;
- Ability to process data and build predictive models in R (R Studio);
- Experience in analyzing complex data and presenting your conclusions in a clear and concise manner to a wide range of audiences;
- You are familiar with SQL and NoSQL database technologies, and are capable of at least querying them for any data required;
- You speak English fluently-any other language or German are not required but an additional plus.
- PhD degree in a quantitative field;
- 2 or more years of experience as a data scientist;
- Absolutely fluent in R, you could call yourself an R-hacker;
- Familiarity with Python.