allymatch is the world’s first smart B2B matchmaking platform changing the way companies find international partnerships in the manufacturing industry. Located in Germany, the heart of advanced manufacturing, we make innovation possible by bringing partners together for collaboration. Creating something new which was never built before requires a team of dedicated and passionate people who all share the same mission – If you are eager to grow your skillset and personality in an expanding team; consider yourself as willing to learn continuously, results-driven, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment and want to go for the next big step in your career, we would love to hear from you. You will be located either in Worms or Frankfurt am Main - to be discussed upon interview.
Do you have experience in analyzing data for better company/product performance? Are you lacking the adequate environment to utilize your skills to their full potential? At allymatch you can be part of a dynamic start-up offering you the chance to work independently and further your knowledge. We are looking for an eager individual who could help support our communication and leadership teams with insights gained from analyzing platform data. If you like working in friendly multicultural environments and aren't afraid to make contributions, please don't hesitate to send us your application!
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns regarding user activities
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcomes.
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to relay user needs and assist in planning of target areas for commercialization strategy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or another quantitative field
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Data-oriented personality
- High level of motivation, commitment, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and well as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to a wide variety of environments and cultures
- Must be fluent in English and German; additional languages are a plus!