RatePAY is a Berlin-based company that puts its heart and soul into FinTech. Everything we do revolves around secure online payments. Since our company was founded in 2009, we have grown into one of the leading providers on the payment market.
Working at RatePAY means shaking things up on the payment market. Our industry is constantly changing, which is why we give you the opportunity to actively contribute and pursue your own ideas. We offer you a workplace with a great team, attractive compensation and a good work-life balance.
- As Data Engineer (m/f/diverse) in our Risk Management team you are responsible for building data pipelines for self-learning and self-optimising fraud prevention systems
- You will help build our automated model training system
- You further develop and optimise our fraud trend detection system
- Together with the team, you build tools to improve the manual fraud review
- You have already gained profound professional experience in building data pipelines for real- and near-time analytics and machine learning applications
- You have extensive knowledge in passing data to applications in batch and stream
- Knowledge in Kafka, Postgres as well as advanced programming in Python and/or Java are a big plus
- You have very good English language skills, German is a plus
That's how working at RatePAY will be
- An interdisciplinary team in which you will make a difference and where sharing knowledge is very important
- You can choose your technical equipment and work with a modern tech stack
- Lots of space for your personal and professional development
- Resources to realise your innovative ideas to improve our products
- Internal and external trainings and education
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Company- and team events and a great time with your colleagues
Curious? Send us your application including you CV and relevant diplomas as well as your salary expectations and possible start date via jobs(at)ratepay.com. We are looking forward to your application!