RatePAY is a Berlin-based company that puts its heart and soul into FinTech. Everything we do revolves around secure online payments. Since our company was founded in 2009, we have grown into one of the leading providers on the payment market.
We now have a team of more than 200 employees, and it’s getting bigger all the time. Want to get things moving in the FinTech industry? Come join our team.
- As Data Engineer (m/f/diverse) you are responsible for the creation and maintenance of intelligent and sustainable data models in our data warehouse
- You gather, structure and implement requirements towards ETL systems for new data sources and you demand high standards of quality of your solutions
- Together with the team, you develop an automated ETL job generator to help us become even more efficient
- You work in cross-functional teams and together you bring forward your own ideas, improve existing processes and optimize the quality-oriented work at RatePAY
- You are an active part of our agile software development
- You successfully completed your studies in (business) informatics or a comparable education
- You are an enthusiastic engineer with at least 2 years of relevant experience in agile database engineering
- You have a profound knowledge in the following areas: data modelling, SQL, T-SQL or PL/SQL, SSIS, SSAS, ETL
- You have experience in working with the DataVault approach
- You have an analytical, agile and pragmatic mindset
- You are an honest, upright person who is a true team player
- You work efficiently, solution-oriented and with great attention to detail
- You have very good command of English; good command of German is a plus
That’s how working at RatePAY will be
- A team of developers, in which you will make a difference and where sharing knowledge is very important
- Company- and team events and a great time with your colleagues
- Lots of space for your personal and professional development
- Resources to realise your innovative ideas to improve our products
- Internal and external trainings and education
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Curious? Send us your application including you CV and relevant diplomas as well as your salary expectations and possible start date. We are looking forward to your email to jobs(at)ratepay.com.