Join Onefootball and become a vital part of our growth team by shaping our data infrastructure that allows us to crunch terabytes of data.
Our Growth team works towards the achievement of users, engagement and monetization growth, through the optimization of our KPIs. We ensure clearly set performance indicators and targets, and that every business owner has set a strategy in order to reach them.
- Design, develop & maintain our analytical framework (ETL, Data Warehouse)
- Support our growth team in refining our data and analytics infrastructure
- Audit data, detect anomalies and make sure the quality of data is impeccable
- Understand data needs, collaborate with our analysts to bring forward the company’s insights
- Passionate about data with up to 2 years of experience in working in an analytical environment
- During university, you focused on either Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar field
- You have a very solid knowledge of SQL; experience in Python and/or R is a plus
- You pay high attention to detail and are not afraid of analytical challenges
- Preferably, you have hand-on experience with AWS (S3, Redshift) and a good understanding of data warehouse architectures
- Communication is key for you once you must present your ideas to different teams from different backgrounds