(Junior) Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
What you will be doing
With the support of a senior consultant, you will have the opportunity to carry out various projects independently and in collaboration with Artefact’s teams of experts: Strategy, Activation, Analytics, Data, Creation.
At the agency or at the client’s premises, the consultant is a true project manager. The diversity of your missions will allow you to be as close as possible to customer issues, to acquire a real knowledge of data and to quickly develop your skills.
Your missions will include:
- define the needs of its customers by conducting interviews with customer teams and multiple technology partners,
- to help build, formulate and present strategic data recommendations for the client,
- to organize and conduct workshops and training to ensure the success of its projects,
- to develop and present data recommendations to clients,
- to imagine and present new support proposals to convince our future customers,
- to participate in training courses to acquire the technical knowledge necessary for its mission as an advisor and to keep abreast of the latest technological innovations on the market,
- and finally to participate in the writing of content on transversal subjects (e.g. publication of research works, writing articles or business cases).
What we are looking for
Graduated from a business school (desired), the most important qualities in our eyes are intellectual curiosity, autonomy and dynamism.
A first knowledge of digital marketing (within a start-up, agency, etc.) or consulting (Strategy, Management, IS), will obviously be valued.