- Consists of data analysts and data engineers to enable Stylight to make the best use of our data.
- Works in an agile environment applying Scrum to their daily work life.
- Is curious about our data and always eager to improve the decision-making process.
- Loves to discuss topics concerning data models and analysis in order to provide the best results possible.
- Perceives teaching and learning as an integral part of our daily business.
- Provide ad-hoc insights for various departments at Stylight.
- Analyze our B2B business to identify opportunities on how to improve our product.
- You are the go-to person for questions related to data visualization and analysis.
- You are not afraid to get data from different sources like Redshift, BigQuery, Presto, whatever gets you data.
- You help people throughout Stylight to improve reporting and dashboards.
- You have a degree in economics or science and have experience doing quantitative analysis.
- You are experienced with SQL, previous experience with visualisation tools like Tableau is a plus.
- You like to crunch numbers and love to work on complex tasks that you can then confer to the end user.
- You are familiar with statistical methods like regression and hypothesis testing.
- Additional programming skills e.g. in Python or R are a plus.
Why join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 1,000 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and tech.stylight.com.
Stylight is the world’s most stylish search engine for fashion and design. We help millions of online shoppers worldwide search more than 1,000 online shops at once, compare prices of more than 30 million products, get inspired and find all the best deals. The team behind Stylight are 100 data-driven tech and marketing geeks, coming from 20 nations all around the globe, operating from our headquarter in Munich, Germany.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a challenging, fun, exciting and dedicated environment then don't hesitate and apply today via jobs.stylight.com. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)! Your contact: Elisabeth Emde.