We are looking for a results driven Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management. Dark Store Supervisor responsibilities may include supervising shift leaders.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A once in a career opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing mobile-commerce businesses in Europe on our start-up journey in London.
- The rare chance to work in a vibrant and energising start-up culture with flat hierarchies and develop your commercial skills for the digital future of retail
- Tools to do your job – laptop provided
- Employee discount
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Paid 20 days holidays plus public Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme after completing three-month probation period and 3% employer contribution
- Versatile development opportunities
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day.