Spaceflow helps landlords attract and retain top tenants and raise profits by combining a tenant experience platform with community engagement.
Thanks to Spaceflow, occupants have amenities, services and community life just one click away in a mobile app and community managers ensure the best experience possible.
With branches in London, New York and Prague, Spaceflow disrupts the whole experience that people have in buildings on a global scale.
Our clients are the biggest real estate players in Europe & beyond. The app is used by occupants of buildings with employees of global companies such as Acer, Amazon, eBay, Intel or SAP.
We are looking for:
An ambitious Business Development Manager that has the confidence to grab opportunities and develop the CEE market. Ideally, you have a proven track record in exceeding targets, experience in the real estate market and already built a network of contacts. We’re not looking for a salesperson to blindly hit targets, rather someone who can not only hit targets but also seek other opportunities and partnerships.
This position is available immediately.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the market in line with company objectives
- Building a client base and managing the pipeline
- Setting up meetings, pitching, and getting prospects over the line
- Building a strong network of working relationships with clients, before and after sales
- Account management of key clients and managing the growth of current accounts (with close collaboration with Customer Success Manager)
- Supporting Spaceflow brand and network via attending and speaking at events
- Developing pitch/sales materials and continually improving them
- Maintaining communication with Product and Community Success teams to manage clients' expectation
You have following experience & knowledge & skills:
- 2+ years of experience in business development, ideally in the real estate market or enterprise tech
- Selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain a client pipeline (you will have access to all necessary tools such as Sales Navigator, Interseller and PipeDrive)
- Ability to work autonomously and keep yourself motivated to achieve long-term goals
- Ability to drive new business and are excited to build new relationships to help hit your targets
- You know every conversation is different and can speak confidently at a senior level about the industry and our product
- Knowledge of PropTech, commercial real estate and/or property/facilities management sector is a big advantage
- Relaxed office atmosphere and terrace with a lovely view of Karlín. We start every week fresh – with breakfast together
- Flexible office hours
- International adventure meetups for the whole Spaceflow team
- Access to lectures, workshops, a network of other startups and “small” parties at UP21 offices in the heart of Karlín
- Freebies and special deals from our partners
- Coffee and drinks
- Arcade games, ping-pong, gym
We’ll be looking forward to your CV, Linkedin profile & cover letter sent to [email protected]