Rakuten empowers through technology.
Rakuten Mobile Germany is building a nationwide mobile network based on the Rakuten Communications Platform (RCP) successfully deployed in Japan and developed in Singapore. RCP fully virtualized, cloud-native telco cloud platform. Rakuten Mobile also partners with research organizations, start-ups, and SMEs through its Network Innovation Lab to further OpenRAN technologies and build autonomous networks of the future.
We are looking to grow our risk compliance team to help us improve the cyber risk management practices by performing ongoing risk assessments, identifying, and analyzing security risks, recommending appropriate mitigation options and document all components in clear language.
- Ensure implementation and monitoring of Compliance and Risk requirements that are aligned with global strategies and processes
- End-to-end coordination of internal and external security audits, including reporting and monitoring of audit gaps
- Establish trusted relationships with our business stakeholders, e.g., Chief/Business Information Security Officers and Internal/External Audit
- Maintenance and enhancement of compliance gaps register plus monitoring and tracking timely closure of these gaps
- Contribute to implementing the Information Security Framework, e.g., operationalization of the Information Security Risk Management, process automation and tooling
- You are a subject matter expert and support your peers and provide training on security and compliance relevance topics
- Significant (5+ years) experience in cyber compliance and risk management
- Expert knowledge in compliance programs, risk assessment, cybersecurity, and data protection
- Experience working with different business stakeholders in the organization
- Experience developing security awareness training, programs and campaigns
- Industry recognized certifications such as IT Compliance Manager (ITCM), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German language are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams
Nice to have:
- Experience in Telco industry is a big plus
- Familiar with cloud architectures
We are looking forward to receiving your application — consisting of your CV and cover letter and including your preferred start date.