We are ViriCiti; a young cleantech company of 47 ambitious ViriCitizen who are working hard on the electric transition of commercial vehicles. We have been moving quickly from the start-up phase into growth & scaling-up and are therefore looking for support in our After-Sales Team to ensure a high level of Customer Satisfaction. Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and are you seeking a great new opportunity in an international and fast-growing company? Come join our team!
As our Customer Support you will be part of our dedicated After-Sales Team that is working hard to achieve a high Customer Satisfaction. Your responsibility is to work independently and proactively to find fitting solutions to daily requests and all customer concerns. Besides that, you will be part of smaller projects and support with administrative tasks. But that’s not all; In this challenging role you will deep dive into the technical part of our product to gain an extensive knowledge about e-mobility which will facilitate your growth opportunities within the Operations department. Being part of ViriCiti means you need to be ready to act flexibly in an organized and yet chaotic and fast-paced working environment.
What you will be doing
- First line issue solving for 4 different products (via chat, incoming tickets etc.)
- Take over smaller projects (e.g. project implementation)
- Technical support by diving deeper into the code
- Support with administrative tasks
- Become an expert in e-mobility and grow within the Operations department
- Enjoy normal business working hours (ideally 40h per week)
- At least a successfully completed HBO degree in a relevant field, a technical background is a big plus
- Experience in a customer focused role or a strong customer focused mindset
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and spoken (an additional language such as German or French is a big plus)
- Living in or near Amsterdam
- Strong interpersonal skills such as problem solving and decision-making
- Organized, hands-on, proactive and a Team Player
- Ability to work independently and accurately
- Show initiative and take ownership
What you can expect from us
You cannot only expect a competitive salary but also a great and inspiring working environment. In about two months we will move into our brand-new office where we will provide you every day with a healthy lunch. In addition to that we provide a pension plan and compensate your daily travel to work. But that’s not all; We also find the necessary relaxation important, that is why we offer you company massages, a discount on a gym subscription and fun Ping Pong competitions in our office. Last but not least, you will be part of our monthly ViriCiti office updates with snacks and drinks and other company events such as our legendary annual ViriCiti weekend and our Christmas party.
We started our adventure more than 6 years ago by building an efficient and scalable platform for commercial electric vehicles. Our platform provides data-insights that operators use to extend the range of their vehicles, eliminate emissions and optimize electric operations. Since then, we have grown into market leader in the US as well as in Western Europe and have landed large projects all around the globe! Our ambition is high but the atmosphere in our team is informal and relaxed.
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced slace-up company? Apply now!
The selection process may involve an assessment. More info? Email Heloise Hieber at [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!