The support team at LeanIX is a critical part of our present and future success, and we are looking for absolutely and only the best people out there with a passion for solving customer problems and questions. We take the success of our customers very seriously. We feel their joy. We feel their pain.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Provide initial response, operational assistance, and development of software workarounds and/or resolutions
- Deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies
- Coordinate customer support cases including interaction with other internal groups such as Engineering, Sales and Customer Success
- Bring in the customer’s voice to develop our product
- Participate in root cause analysis and resolution of reported problems
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager (CSM) to maintain visibility and provide consistency to the Customer
- Ensure all issues are systematically tracked, escalated and communicated
- Share resolutions internally, and with customers via Knowledge Base
- Contribution to Knowledge Base Enhancement
- Proactively communicate with customers and team members regarding status of customer inquiries or problems
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years of relevant work experience is desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English are preferred
- Solid experience in problem analysis, resolution and debugging of software problems
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way LeanIX serves its customers
- Passion for IT