Diabeloop’s mission is to make technological disruptive innovations accessible to people with Type 1 diabetes. To fulfill this commitment we work everyday with families and patients to co-build projects with real-life positive impact. Born, in 2015, out of a medical research project, our company gathers the talents of 50 team members, in Grenoble, where the headquarters are located, and Paris. Our first product, the DBLG1 System, is an external medical device embedding artificial intelligence to automate insulin delivery. After receiving CE marking in November 2018, we are now focusing on a progressive commercial roll-out in Europe. In order to support this strategy and the ever growing interest around Diabeloop and its solutions we are looking for a Customer Support Project Manager to be part of the Marketing & Communication team. If you recognize yourself in Diabeloop’s spirit made of forward thinking and solidarity with a knack for challenging the status quo, come and join us!
The Diabeloop Communication Manager is the first operational point of contact in the team, he/she supports the deployment of the Communication Strategy in France and internationally in order to assure brand awareness, consideration and referral.
Brand : as part of the Communication team, is responsible for assuring brand coherence on all materials, keeping Diabeloop teams updated on brand identity and help them achieve brand coherence on their supports.
PR & events: is responsible for following-up on all PR actions and events road-map together with the Communication team and external agencies. Will assure coordination and logistics for Diabeloop multi-channels communications.
Regulatory: together with the Marketing Communication team, Regulatory team and external agency, is responsible to insure all material issued is compliant and internal processes are followed.
Content & Social Media: Handles community management of all Diabeloop networks: updates the editorial calendar and shares with the team, is responsible for integrating the content.
Reporting: prepares and consolidates reports on PR and Social Media activities together with external agencies and following team guidelines.
Communication Manager will also have punctual missions in support of other activities (customer care management, communication risks management…).
**Fluent in French AND English.
German would be a big plus.
Knowledge of Type 1 Diabetes is greatly appreciated.
- 2+ years experience as communication manager (can include internship and apprenticeship), preferably in a challenging environment
- Perfect knowledge of social networks management, including campaign management tools - Experience using CMS (WordPress) and CRM tools
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Marketing, Product Management, Development, QA, Operations).
- Strong multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to provide high quality verbal and written communication in both French and English (German would be a big plus)
- High level of initiative and integrity.
- Bachelor degree preferred, but not mandatory if proven experience in Market Com field.
Starting date: Asap
Compensation: depending on profile