At Skin + Me we have seriously big skin goals.
We are on a mission to change the face of skincare. There’s a huge problem in the world of skincare people don’t just struggle with their skin - they struggle with how they’re supposed to deal with it.
The truth is that getting great skin isn’t complicated. The game changer is using the right combination of prescription strength ingredients with a stripped-back routine. We’re united in the belief that everyone should have access to expertise, treatment plans and to ingredients that work - minus the big price tag and the long dermatologist waitlist.
Skin + Me is a mission driven start-up, building a pioneering online dermatology service. We take customers through a simple online medical consultation and prescribe a treatment cream, personalised to the individual. It arrives in their letterbox each month and evolves as their skin evolves. No two journeys are the same.
In order to deliver on our mission, we’ve raised our funding from some of the best-known direct-to-consumer entrepreneurs and VCs. Our highly experienced founding team comes from the likes of Facebook, Charlotte Tilbury, Tails.com and Graze.com.
We’re now looking for exceptional individuals that are the best in their field, who are willing to challenge themselves, and us, on a daily basis to build a game-changing brand of the future.
About The Team
At Skin + Me we obsess over our customers! We know that listening to our customers is the best way to improve our offering as we continue to grow our brand. As a member of the CX team, you will act as the interface between our customers and the various other teams at Skin + Me. You will take customer feedback (and your own ideas) to help drive positive change across the entire business.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the Head of Customer Experience to grow brand customer support communication strategy and hit team KPIs/SLAs
- Solve customer emails efficiently and accurately on a daily basis (set the gold standard for the Associates in the team)
- Day to day management of the Customer Experience Team Associates
- Hire, train and help manage all customer support team members and build an environment where they can excel
- Work with our copywriter to improve all customer support email templates
- Feed customer issues and themes back into the business
- Be the go-to for all customer escalation
- Build on procedures, processes, policies and standards
- Review the team’s emails on a regular basis to monitor standards and ensure exceptional quality is the norm
- Be the voice of Skin + Me to our consumers, and the voice of consumers to the Skin + Me management team
- Deal with queries and problem-solve for our customers across email and social channels
- Liaise directly with our in-house prescribing team to manage complex customer queries
- Monitor and optimise our Help Centre FAQs
- You’ll report directly to the Head of Customer Experience
- This role is full time, for 5 days a week, Friday - Tuesday (Wednesdays and Thursdays will be your days off)
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Support with 1 year of team lead experience, working with customer service ticketing systems
- An obsession with delivering exceptional customer experience
- An understanding of operational processes
- Experience within health, beauty or fashion industry preferrable
- Innovative and entrepreneurial nature, with no need to be micro-managed
- You’re extremely resourceful and consistently seeking out ways to overcome objections and obstacles that may come your way
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with the ability to write quickly, with perfect spelling and grammar, in our brand tone of voice
- A sense of humor – it’s serious work with plenty of fun!
- Significant equity - potentially life-changing value if you commit to our long-term mission
- A daily challenge - in a thrilling, entrepreneurial start-up environment, no two days will ever be the same
- Make a difference - work within a revolutionary company that is focused on improving millions of lives
- A serious commitment to growth - personal development is important to us and we’ll make sure we support your growth, and give you broad experience across your role
- Support network – the Skin + Me investors and advisors that you’ll have the opportunity to work with have built some of the world’s best consumer companies