Do you believe that good Customer Support is a question of passion and ownership?
You are open minded, friendly, and enjoy solving problems to make your customers happy?
You thrive to demonstrate a high service mentality and always work detail-oriented?
You are flexible, prioritize well and are highly organized?
And, you have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a dynamic team?
Then we should talk.
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers (national and international) for support requests and integration
- Manage customer support interactions to a positive and best-possible resolution to extend customer's satisfaction
- Lead integration of the Styla Content Commerce solution / plugin into customer’s technical environment (shop systems, CMS etc.) and drive execution of related tasks with internal and customer teams
- Handle incoming cases and outgoing responses via case management system, email and phone
- Interact with technical team to track the solution of technical issues
- Drive support related projects and initiatives in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Identify bugs and challenges and report them to the department head
- Engage in close teamwork with the rest of the Customer Success Team
- Great communication skills and passion for working with customers and agencies
- Ability to think and operate independently with a clear passion for action and results
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle many hats at the same time
- Previous experience in reactive support or on the phone in Customer Service
- Experience in triaging and troubleshooting technical problems is an advantage.(preferably in eCom, XaaS, Cloud and Subscription Licensing solutions)
- Salesforce and Trello experience is a plus.
- Fluent German & English language skills are a must, further language is a plus
- Ability to integrate into an international team of dynamic and motivated individuals
Technical Expertise Desired
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- SEO (technical)
- Google analytics
- Shop systems
What we offer
- The possibility to shape and develop our customer’s success and with your support to contribute to the growth of Styla
- Getting to know the big players in the fashion and lifestyle world
- Teamevents, fresh fruits and drinks
- Budgets for further education and conferences
- Working in an excellent team of professionals and experienced founders
- Apple working equipment
- Flexible working hours and an appealing salary