To support our international growth, we are now looking for great people to join our Costumer & Support and Telesales team. You will be the first point of contact with our clients and you will also get involved in the sales process with current clients or new leads.
Right now we need support for the English Market and that means people who speak Native English and at least another European language fluently (Spanish, French, German or Italian). Any additional European Languages would be a plus!
Camaloon is an eCommerce that allows customisation of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, etc), using both your own designs and designs from artists from around the world. Products are made in our facilities located at the heart of [email protected], Barcelona’s innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus that offers solutions to both companies and individuals. We inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
- Responsible for the communication with prospective clients and building customer loyalty.
- Effective inbound and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results
- Responsible for generating leads and sales from new and existing accounts.
- Product cross-selling
- Processing customer orders and maintaining these orders
- Answering customer queries and complaints via email, chat and/or telephone
- Working with management team, assisting them with potential products and services that could be added
- Accomplishing results on your own and with your team
Skills we are looking for in a candidate:
- Customer service & telesales experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Empathy and persuasion skills
- Negotiation skills
- English as native language
- Fluent in another European language, the more the better!
Integration in a young and successful team
Dynamic and multicultural work environment
Excellent Products and attractive industry
And also some perks:
Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
Team meeting and lunch on Fridays
Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team!