- We are looking for a detail oriented customer service professional interested in becoming part of the global Konsus community.
- Work from home / remotely, with a fixed schedule of 6-8 hours per shift.
- We are primarily looking for offshore candidates outside the US/Canada and Western Europe.
- As part of the customer service team, you will be expected to answer incoming requests from existing and potentially new clients using our chat and email applications.
- This ranges from answering clients with ongoing projects and referring them to their project manager, answering questions about the products and services we provide, how Konsus works, pricing and more, and provide help and assistance to clients and project managers in general.
- You will have to use your own judgement to figure out what to reply and which actions are necessary in each specific case.
- High personal standards for quality and dependability.
- Excellent communication skills - You will need to be fluent and perfect in written English
- It will be helpful if you are independent and confident.
- Good with people and IT, and a plus if you know Microsoft Office.
- Past customer service experience is a plus!
- Availability of at least 60% of a Full time position, Full time preferred.
- Available to work some weekends and night shifts
- Fast and reliable internet connection
- Interest in working in a global team, and learning about our products and services.
- We are a fast-growing San Francisco-based startup, with solid funding from highly reputable Silicon Valley-investors
- We provide on-demand services within six of the largest online work categories: PowerPoint, Graphic Design, Content Writing, Data Entry, Research and Web Design
- Konsus is a fully remote company made up of top-tier freelancers from more than 50 countries
- Companies around the world send us projects that are given to our team members based on availability
- The Konsus application process is highly competitive. The process consists of an English test, a problem solving test, a real work assessment as well as an assessment of your general experience and fit
- Currently, around 1% of applicants are accepted to Konsus
- You get paid by Konsus two times per month for all the hours you work
If you think Konsus is the place for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply directly via: this link