Our mission is to build a global platform for successful high-volume photography.
fotograf.de/GotPhoto provides photographers a SaaS system for selling photos online. We already have active customers in 15 different countries on 5 continents, and are growing fast. As the market leader in Europe, we achieved profitability in 2015. We’re backed by top investors, including Saarbruecker21, Dr. Florian Heinemann and Christian Vollmann.
What’s our business?
We’re disrupting the volume / school photography industry. Our market is huge: 250 million people are photographed in schools and tourism sites in Europe and the US every year. However, the current method for selling photos is analog and inefficient: paper order forms are handed out, and photos are printed before they’ve been sold. Our innovative E-commerce and CRM system brings this process online. It’s faster, more efficient, and more profitable.
Your mission is to approach interested clients and guide (“onboard”) them all the way until their business is fully integrated with GotPhoto and they run all of their photo sales successfully with our system. To achieve this, you’ll need to convince, educate, and adapt existing processes as well as communicate necessary new features to our IT team. You are considered by our customers as business coaches and trusted advisors. It’s really up to you to shape and clear the path for a successful partnership and to keep delivering value with each customer interaction.
- Build relationships and guide customers from first contact to the successful technical implementation and use of our services
- You are responsible for both small and large clients, working together with Fabricio, our Account Manager for the UK, and Julius, our Head of Customer Success
- Educate the employees of our larger clients in different functions (e.g., sales, administration, and production) on how to accomplish their workflow efficiently using our services
- Take care of the technical implementation and handle incoming feature requests with our Product Management
- Convince our clients to drop their old behaviours and habits – to some extent - and adopt our best practices
- Answer all the questions your customers come across while using GotPhoto
- Develop the sales and client onboarding strategy for the GotPhoto team to meet current and future revenue goals
All in all not an easy task, but we will support you with all the industry-specific knowledge you need.
- 1-3 years B2B experience in account management
- British native speaker with knowledge of the UK market
- Good technical understanding
- Genuine interest in complex SaaS solutions and ideally some experience in Sales/ post-Sales
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality
- Confidence in bringing our key customers on the right path even if they initially have a different opinion
- Readiness to travel to your larger UK customers (typically not for more than 2-5 days per month)
- Challenging tasks and a steep learning curve
- An international team with flat hierarchies and a dynamic and inspiring working atmosphere
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
- English as our working language and on-site German language classes
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- Healthy snacks (fruits & cereals), water, hot drinks, and lots of team events
We recruit people with talent, curiosity and the essential skills for our business. If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, we will gladly receive your application in English via email. Please include a cover letter, CV, your earliest starting date, salary expectations and the name of the job board where you applied from.