About TradeLink :
- We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse.
- We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status anytime, anywhere.
- We work remotely first with additional offices in Munich and Berlin.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
We are looking for reinforcement at the earliest possible date Customer Success Manager SaaS - Sales / Customer Support / B2B (m / f / d).
sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Workwise.
- You act as a strategic advisor to our customers by understanding their business objectives to demonstrate early value creation
- You build and maintain trusting relationships with each new customer, develop project champions, and identify key stakeholders
- You ensure our product is adopted across the organization and enable digital transformation by applying comprehensive change management principles
- You take ownership of your customers' roll-out processes and continuously identify opportunities for improvement along the customer journey
- You identify, comprehend, and clearly articulate user requirements to enable customer-focused product development
- You establish and maintain a highly scalable yet personal medium-touch roll-out model to enable further company growth
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, economics, or any comparable subject from a top tier university or business school first experience in the logistic industry is a plus
- You are business fluent in German and English (C1), any additional European language is a plus
- You have client-facing experience in fast-paced environments (e.g. high-growth start-ups, consulting, logistics, etc.)
- You have strong communication skills and can present complex issues in a structured way
- You are a strong team player with a hands-on mentality, and you work in a focused and structured manner
- You have distinct analytical skills and are highly self-organized with the ability to prioritize
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big.
- We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
Our job offer
Customer Success Manager SaaS - Sales / Customer Support / B2B (m / f / d) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't need a cover letter.
You'll also be able to track the status of your application at any time.