ChurchDesk is a tech company on a mission to enable the church to meet people. We are on an exciting journey that has taken us from Copenhagen to Berlin and London so far. We are a diverse team of 30 people with 11 different nationalities who are inspired to think big, work hard and change the status quo by digitally transforming one of the oldest and largest institutions in the world. We set the bar high - and want our customers to be so happy with ChurchDesk that they recommend us to others and stay with ChurchDesk for many years.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for high-energy, driven Customer Success Manager (Customer Advisor) to join our team. You will serve our customers as an advisor on how they use and achieve success with our software. That means you will be both very hands-on in explaining how a feature works, but also advise on how a church can work more strategically. You will help all new customers with online training and you will proactively reach out to existing customers to ensure they get value from using our software better. You can choose to join our Berlin office or our Copenhagen office.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS
- Smart, Curious and Coachable. You have a hands-on mentality and are naturally curious with a drive to understand and help our customers. You have a service-oriented mindset with a great eye for how we create value to our customers
- Resilient, Organized and take Responsibility. You are not afraid of picking up the phone and proactively reach out to help our customers. You are happy to take responsibility for creating results and you do not get discouraged by rejections.
- Great at building relationships and trust. You are likeable and people enjoy working with you as a person with a good sense of humour. You are competent and you follow-through. Your German is at native-level and you are fluent in English.
IT'S A PLUS IF
- You are familiar with churches
- You have experience from a similar position, ideally from a SaaS business
PERKS, BENEFITS & OFFER
- International and informal work culture
- Dedicated and amazing colleagues
- Responsibility from the start
- Start-up environment
- Company MacBook Air
- European travel (10-35 travel days a year)
- Annual ski trip and summer party
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV and motivation letter to Kenneth ([email protected])!
We are looking forward to your application! 🙂