Tick the boxes if you agree:
⬜ Helping companies empower their manual workers with new technologies sounds amazing.
⬜ I love spending my day talking to customers and understanding their work and their needs.
⬜ Coming up with ideas and suggestions to proactively help customers comes naturally to me.
If you ticked these boxes, keep reading!
We are looking for a customer success professional to join our team and help us bring our startup to the next level!
At how.fm, we are a small – and experienced – team of long-time colleagues and friends. We want to empower all humankind by democratizing professional expertise. To achieve this, we are on the mission of providing a digital coach that revolutionizes manual skills training for companies and their workers.
We work in a mostly remote modus. We encourage all our team to do home-office and also have an office for when it is needed. Once a month, we have workshops or events where we meet as a team around Cologne. So even if we don't have to commute every day, it should be easy to do so.
For this position, we look for someone that can travel easily around the NRW and Netherlands area.
YOUR EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES
Your mission would be to contribute to how.fm’s success by helping customers to roll out our product and to keep and grow customers by providing them with the necessary attention and excellent customer care.
Understand how.fm’s customers and build long-lasting relationships
- Act as a consultant to define the problems our customers are trying to solve and help them apply our product in the right way.
- Regular direct communication with our customers, remotely and in person, aiming to build a long-lasting partnership
- Being the bridge between customers and product: understanding the product and how the customers use it, funneling the feedback from the users to our product engineering team
Manage customer onboardings
- Walking the customer through our customer onboarding process and help them roll out and apply how.fm successfully.
- Oversee a customer’s new content creation and ready-to-use content adaptation as well as educating our customers to use our product themselves post-rollout.
- Owning and improving all processes and best practices
Close new and expansion deals
- Keeping track of existing accounts and identifying the right angle to start talking about expansion
- Collaborating closely with marketing and sales teams to keep our communication materials up-to-date with the language our customers use and understand.
YOU WILL NEED
- Love for customer communication and customer happiness.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience.
- Professional experience in B2B customer relations, ideally in the B2B SaaS industry, maybe for logistics and manufacturing customers
- A passion for B2B solution selling and project management.
- Writing and speaking skills in German at a native level and proficient in English. Any other language is a plus.
- Experience tracking and reporting data on customer happiness, renewal, and expansion.
YOU ARE A HOW.FM FIT
And a fit for this role if you identify with the following:
We are humble and goal-oriented: there are a lot of things that we still don't know, but we always want to know why we are working on a specific project.
We work with a lean approach on a path guided by the Kaizen philosophy. Make a plan, try it out early, fail, improve it and eliminate waste. We embrace change and adapt to when our mission and team need it.
We are always there for each other, like in a tribe, we know that together we are better.
If you like what you read and want to join us, apply here!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! 🙂