24Slides is a software-driven presentation design company that provides individuals and corporates with 24-hour presentation design support. Our design teams, based in Indonesia and Peru, support thousands of presenters each month and allow them to give powerful on-brand presentations. As a B-Corp, with over 120 employees, we have a strong mission to make a positive impact in the world, improving lives through education, sustainability and support. That, in turn, means we can give our customers the best presentation service at a fraction of the cost. We’re growing fast and are always looking for the best talent to join our team.
You’ll be working in our Copenhagen head office as part of a tightly-knit, international team of 6. We keep a startup-like mindset and atmosphere with a strong emphasis on a positive work-life balance. This includes flexibility in working hours, super healthy lunches, Friday drinks and much more.
About the Role
As our Customer Success Manager, you’ll advise and guide a wide variety of current enterprise customers, ensuring they integrate 24Slides successfully into their workflow, adopt it across their organisation, and maximise the benefits gained by our services. Success is measured by minimizing churn and ensuring account growth on 24Slides existing corporate clients. You'll work closely with customers to discover how presentations and graphic design functions within their business and then mentor them on how they can improve workflows and productivity using 24Slides. Working closely with an international team, you’ll lead strategic customer growth plans, uncovering new users within your customer portfolio, and helping them adopt 24Slides. You’ll also represent our enterprise customers internally, contributing to product development, operational improvements and design directives. This is an exciting opportunity to lay the foundations for our enterprise-facing customer success team.
What you will be doing
- You WON’T be cold-calling.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting the customers’ needs first and representing their needs internally.
- Guide and coach customers on how to leverage 24Slides as a productivity tool within their organisation.
- Identify growth opportunities and work with our Outbound Sales team to help increase utilization across new areas of their organisation.
- Travel and meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and help them improve utilization of 24Slides (amount of travel is flexible, it’s more of a case of when it makes sense, rather than a requirement).
- Coach customers to be product experts and help train their teams on 24Slides processes so they can become ambassadors for 24Slides.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty for long-term growth.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest focused solutions. You are a voice for our customers and will influence new product development.
- Partner with our dedicated design teams and project managers and help them improve the service they provide our corporate customers.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Ensure successful onboarding of new customers, identify threats to account retention and nurture account advocacy.
- Help drive customer references and case studies alongside Marketing.
What you should have
- 3+ years of experience in a customer success role or account management. SaaS or creative agency experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Confidence, courage and curiosity to challenge internal stakeholders on behalf of the customer experience
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in an international environment. Bonus if you have growth experience with large corporate and enterprise accounts.
- Diplomacy, discretion, and control under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Business fluency in English.