TalentLyft (former Adopto) is helping companies to modernize their hiring process. As a SaaS platform, it helps any size company to find, attract, communicate and hire the best talent. Now, fast growing team that enjoys the challenge needs your help! Are you ready to step up?
We provide a great work environment (one of the top 5 Croatian startups to look out for in 2017!) and you can be part of an ambitious team with global ambitions.
As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the overall happiness of our customers while using Adopto. You will be involved in the entire customer life cycle - from their trial signup throughout their subscription(s). You will be the human face of Adopto. You will become the person customers rely on to get an important job done well.
- A college or university degree
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience
- Fluency in English both in writing and over the phone (German or other EU language is a big plus)
- Pleasant and patient communicator. We pride ourselves on our exceptionally friendly customer support, we communicate with respect and timeliness and we guide our users with patience and dedication
- Self-motivated, having a drive to carve out a career with a fast-growing tech startup
- A positive attitude and desire to help customers and good stress management skills
- Tech-savvy, meaning that you are comfortable using modern office productivity tools and you can understand/learn our product well enough to be able to explain it to others
- Bonus points if you have experience in any of the following: technical education, customer support, account management, quality assurance, software (ideally SaaS/cloud) or technology industry, writing (blog, articles, copywriting).
- Create new customer support articles and update existing ones
- Work with our Marketing team to create explainer videos that help our customers understand and use Adopto features
- Produce training material for generic and specialized training classes
- Deliver training to customers through video conference
- Design and deliver regular webinars covering different aspects of the product
- Develop an understanding of the aspects of the product that often challenge customers and design training courses to assist them
- Create automated onboarding process using Intercom
- Take the lead in expanding the customer success team
- In your first 30 days: Take ownership of user onboarding
- In your first 60 days: Identify and qualify KPIs for customer success
From our office in Zagreb, you will work with tools like Trello (to/do, tasks), Slack (company chat), Intercom (customer chat) and ProsperWorks (CRM). You’ll be in charge of user interaction and convert signups into happy customers by making welcome calls and giving support. Onboarding bottlenecks are reported in Prosperworks, while upsell opportunities can be found in Intercom. You optimize onboarding emails and track conversion rates. On a weekly basis, you report your overall experience and improvements to our CEO.
What you can expect from us
We provide market-conform salaries, depending on your experience and work history.
With a flat organizational structure, we will treat you as a co-founder - rather than an employee. In return, we expect a high level of commitment and motivation that inspires others around you. You tell us what is important and what needs to be done, not the other way around. We’ll give you complete freedom to build, train, and manage a customer success team. Learn everything there is to learn about customer success and become an expert. Your salary will increase as your level of expertise increases.
Successful, hard-working individuals have access to a far-reaching career path in a company that evolves fast.
Note that this job mainly involves speaking in English for an international audience. If your oral skills in English are less than excellent, there is no point in applying for this position.
Adopto is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.