Who are we?
BlueOptima is a company built on transparency, collaboration and accountability. We provide organisations with an objective, data driven insight into developer efficiency and how we operate internally is a direct reflection of this.
We are a team made up of tenacious, ambitious and hungry individuals, who strive to constantly improve and pull together to achieve our ambitious goals. Our company values and genuine family-feel working relationships lead to a working culture of collaboration, learning, autonomy and high performance.
BlueOptima provides industry-leading objective metrics in software development using our proprietary Coding Effort Analytics; enabling Fortune 500 organisations to deliver better software, faster and at a lower cost. Our technology is deployed by global enterprises to drive value from their software development activities, where we are working with C-Level Executives of 12 of the Fortune 50 Companies, 4 of the top 10 largest banks by Market Capital and 6 of the S&P 50 Companies (by revenue).
Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company with six global locations: HQ in London and 5 additional offices in India, Mexico and the US.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and passionate Customer Success Manager with a keen interest in technology. The successful candidate will build strong relationships with our enterprise clients and can excel in a fast-paced organisation. Prior enterprise account management and/or technical experience is highly desirable. The individual will produce strategic success plans, be responsible for driving client advocacy and growth and ultimately maximising the value of BlueOptima.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively engage and advise senior and C-level leadership, presenting our data and suggesting how to improve their software development processes.
- Collaborate with our clients to optimise and improve their performance then generate use case collateral to influence the full client base
- Provide training at client sites and ensure active usage of the product and reporting
- Provide in depth analysis and represent BlueOptima as a product expert
- Nurture existing enterprise clients for high retention and renewal, whilst identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Take a data-driven approach to customer usage and satisfaction data
- Ownership of multiple clients, maintaining your activities within our CRM
- Coordinate commercial and legal documents with clients
- Solve clients operational challenges whilst keeping strategic goals in mind
Key Skills & Experience
- Goal-driven attitude to tackle big problems and deliver solutions for great customer experience in an enterprise setting
- Degree in a technology related discipline with demonstrable technical experience desirable.
- Aptitude and desire to become a subject matter expert with outstanding relationship building skills
- Mature communication and interpersonal skills to deliver executive presentations in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Good self-management and organisation to balance time across multiple clients
- Drive and motivation to succeed in a high growth environment with opportunities to expand your skills
- High attention to detail and willingness to get involved in problems and find solutions.
Why work for us?
- SaaS product with a strong value proposition, even through COVID-19
- Profitable growth at 100% YoY - revenue and company headcount
- Inclusive and collaborative working culture
- Organic company headcount growth, resulting in advances in management
- Annual company meet-ups
- Autonomy and fully accountable for your own successes
- Part of a tight knit company, where your efforts have a significant contribution, and are recognised and rewarded
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
$40-50k base + $5-20k in commission based on accounts managed