Keyrock is expanding!
Founded in 2017, Keyrock has quickly grown to one of the key European algorithmic technology liquidity providers and market makers in the digital asset space. VC backed and with a fast growing clientbase Keyrock is showing revenue growth month on month, becoming one of Belgium’s fastest growing SaaS Fintech companies.
Headquartered in Brussels and with a local presence in New York and London, Keyrock is looking to expand its global reach through growing its go-to-market strategy team. With a clear vision on scaling it’s business development operations and generating additional revenue pillars, we are looking to expand our Business Development team with an ambitious, empathic and structured Customer Success Manager.
Keyrock Customer Success Manager
Duties for the role of Customer Success manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships, implementing success programs and revenue streams, contributing to the overall sales process through implementing scalable processes, onboarding and supporting clients together with the Key Account Management team, and ultimately minimizing churn through his/her service
The Customer Success Manager should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer requests. Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Keyrock is looking for someone that loves to engage with customers on a daily basis, is triggered by maximizing value, and has an eye for contributing towards customer acquisition strategies.
- Constructing and communicating Weekly reporting of Trading activities
- Maintaining daily contact with clients and technical support through Slack, email and conference calls.
- Providing initial technical and product support
- Building out a revenue model through customer success practices together with Keyrock’s Head of Growth.
- Constructing and iterating churn prediction and reporting systems
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree -- ideally in Finance or Economics
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Bias for action and structure
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with Excel, Google Drive, Adobe Suite
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Proficient Business English -- other languages are a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in Project Management, Customer Support, Consulting or another client facing role
That little extra
- A passion for Blockchain/DLT and digital assets
- Background or interest in financial/capital markets
- Living in Belgium, ideally Brussels
What to expect from Keyrock
- Closely working together with market leaders in a fast growing industry on a daily basis.
- Being part of a fast growing start-up within a global scope
- Competitive salary and exciting growth path
- Have the freedom to create your own intrapreneurial experience.
Apply via the below link.