We're looking for someone who can help us manage customer success for our global clients. You'll be managing a global team with a CS person in Asia and the Americas. That's why we're looking for someone in the EU time zone, making it easy to communicate with both team members. You'll be running the team as well as being the go-to person for our EU clients.
This doesn't mean you'll be answering support issues all day long (at Prezly everyone handles support). We really want you to focus on helping our clients succeed. That means actively working with them to make sure they're getting the most out of our software.
You will need to be able to work independently and remotely. That being said we already have a functioning remote team in place and the right tools to make you an essential part of it:
- Daily standups
- The right tools: Slack, Google docs, Zoom.us, ...
- Visit our HQ in Belgium, Europe at least once every quarter.
More information at https://www.prezly.com/careers
What you'll be doing:
- Running the team, making the right decision to reach your OKR (Objectives & Key Results)
- Working closely with the product team on customer feedback, business value of features and feature roll-out
- Handling upsells and renewals
- Onboarding and training new clients
- Answering clients' questions
- Making sure clients' app usage is healthy and following up with potential churners
- Working out strategies for getting people to use new features
- Improving documentation
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- Great tools: at Prezly you’ll get to choose your own gear.
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our distributed team works from where they want when they want. And they get tons of work done.
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on time spent behind desks. Employees can take as many holidays as they need. This way they bring their A-game to the job.
- Visits to Leuven: A few times per year the entire team gets together in the office in Leuven, the world's beer capital. We’ll fly you in so you can have fun with the team.
- Always be learning