In 2018, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
What are we looking for?
HousingAnywhere launched a secure booking service on the website. Now our users can book & pay for a room directly on our website. We need to make sure that users get familiar with this booking system; We're looking for someone that wants to take responsibility of the account management of some of our biggest German accounts and improving the customer experience while using the platform.
- 50% Managing accounts
- Your main tasks will be responding to messages on behalf of the advertiser(s);
- Managing specific accounts, on behalf of major advertisers, to complete the booking process for tenants;
- Responding to messages from tenants to help speed up the pre-consideration process to ultimate complete a booking;
- Being the conduit link between the advertiser, the tenant and HousingAnywhere on any escalation issues with regards to bookings
- 30% Outbound calls:
- Contacting users, to inform that they have a booking request open or are accepted for a room;
- Calling users, to help them with booking a room;
- Calling advertisers to help them with tenant selection;
- 20% Inbound Calls:
- Offering support on any needs/questions that our users have.
- Explaining to our users the advantages of the secure booking system;
- Client Analysis: ·
- Sharing the feedback of the users and discussing this, on a regular basis, directly with the Team Lead for Customer Solutions, on how we can improve our service and product;
- Analyzing the behaviour of users on our website (product) and providing recommendations.
- Experience: 1-3 years experience in a similar customer solutions/customer support role.
- Language: Fluency in German and English are required. Any other European languages are considered a strong asset.
- Core values: we're looking for someone that identifies herself/himself with the core values we share within HousingAnywhere (shown on the jobs page). These show our culture and work habits.
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- We give our team members a high level of responsibility because for us all ideas matter.
- Our team consists of over 80+ people, with 25+ nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- Opportunities to attend training and workshops related to your field of work, sponsored tech talks and other networking events.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Friday Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every end of the week!
Full-time position (40 hours a week).
You will work from our office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Salary will match your experience.
Starting: August/September 2019