Flink is your new go-to online supermarket. Our goal is to revolutionize the world of grocery shopping forever. We offer a wide selection of more than 2,000 products all delivered to your door in 10 minutes. We source only the highest quality products for you, ensuring your food is fresh and nutritious.
Moreover, we adapt our national range to provide local products in each city and we aim for 100% organic.
Our delivery hubs are in densely populated inner-city locations, and we deliver using electric bikes. Flink is a very fast-growing company and we will be present in all major cities in 2021.
To help us optimize our Customer Service, we are looking for Dutch-speaking Customer Service Agents to join our team in Berlin.
- You will answer customer queries mostly via WhatsApp/Chat message, but also via phone and e-mail
- You will answers customer queries related to our products and orders
- You are handling customer complaints
- You are proactive regarding the optimization of internal processes
- You will cooperate with other departments
- Ideally, you have already gained previous experience in similar roles in customer service and/or hospitality/tourism
- You have strong communication skills
- You are fluent in Dutch (ideally a native speaker) and English. German is a plus
- You are friendly and customer-oriented
- You have the ability to adapt quickly to new processes
- You are proficient in MS Office
- You have strong organization skills
- You are hands-on and you have excellent problem-solving skills
- You are happy to work shifts (Monday - Sunday: 8 am until 11 pm)
- You are a team player
- You are eligible to work in Germany
Why choose us
- You will be part of a start-up, where you can make your own ideas come alive and have an immediate impact
- You become part of a young and dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- You receive an attractive fixed salary and 20% discount on your own groceries
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.