Supervista AG is a parent company of the brand occhiali24.it and other subsidiary companies. It is one of the fastest growing start-ups within its industry, as it is holding more than 900 licensing partners in a total of six countries across Europe.
The company's executive board can look back on over 40 years of optical industry experience. As a result of this, we have recently secured a strong, strategic, financial investor that is involved in companies such as Expedia, LinkedIn, Netflix, Spotify and other major businesses.
Where: Wildau close to Berlin-Schönefeld (Germany)
You will act as the first point of contact to customers calling in to our Wildau (close to Berlin-Schönefeld) based service desk to report issues or faults with our products / service.
Overall responsibilities and accountabilities include answering service calls, logging faults onto the database in a timely manner and communicating any problems to senior team members. This role also involves effective customer complaint escalation and ensuring the customer is communicated to within specified timeframe with progress updates.
- To work as part of the customer service team answering customer calls and logging onto the database.
- Take responsibility for all 1st line calls and chase through to resolution.
- Liaising with other members of the team and communicating any problems to the Country Manager.
- Advising clients on products and services available in a polite and friendly manner.
- Daily supporting the operations team in different tasks.
- Previous customer service experience, ideally from within a Call Centre environment but this is not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. In native Italian, fluent English or German language.
- An active interest in diagnosing issues and finding solutions.
- Computer literacy, ideally proficient using Microsoft office.
- Knowledge and experience working in the optical industry would be advantageous.
- If you have a passion for customer service and you are able to prioritize workload and use initiative then please apply today. Full training will be provided.
- Our Offer:
- Join one of the fastest growing start-up in Berlin area
- Highly motivated international team
- Minimal hierarchy and quick decision making processes
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Training opportunities
- Great opportunity to make your own contribution to new markets
- Quick promotions and growth-possibilities
- Attractive salary
- Free coffee, occasional cake and sweets
Sounds promising? If you think you are the perfect fit for us, please apply by sending us your CV with references, a cover letter, your availability as well as salary expectations to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!