Cudoni is the easiest way for busy people to buy and sell pre-loved luxury goods and fashion. Our premium offering is tailored to suit those who are time-poor, and our clients expect only the best user experience around.
You can expect to work directly with luxury brands, high net worth individuals and high-end retailers.
Why join us?
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role with a heavily funded start-up that is rapidly growing. You can expect quick career progression as we scale if you’re able to deliver results.
- We have an award-winning founder and team, and our investors have built some of the biggest brands on the planet (Capital One, Vita Coco, Daily Mail etc.).
- We have been featured extensively in national and global media, from the Telegraph and the Times, through to Esquire, Startups.co.uk and Country & Townhouse. You can expect great exposure whilst you’re with us.
- We have been through three incubator and accelerator programs; the last of which is recognised as being one of Europe’s top three.
- Most importantly, we’re an exciting place to work. We like to mix in drinks, and laughs with hard-work and results. There is never a dull moment in our office (and we have a table tennis table)!
What’s the role?
We’re looking for someone to join our customer accounts team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of luxury, and to help grow a brand with international ambitions on the front-line. You will be a calm and helpful person who enjoys interacting with clients from a variety of backgrounds.
You'll be working in a small team and working directly with our Customer Accounts Manager.
What responsibilities can you expect?
- Meeting and greeting VIP clients on the road.
- Managing communications with buyers through a range of our resale channels.
- Managing seller accounts and relationships through their lifecycle; over the phone, in-person and over email, to ensure a seamless user journey.
- Onboarding new sellers and talking them through the Cudoni process.
- Inputting key data into account areas.
- Participating in account activation and reactivation programs.
What skills and qualities do we require?
- A clean UK driving license.
- A keen interest in luxury and fashion.
- A very strong work-ethic, with a desire to go above and beyond. As a high-growth business, this is far from a conventional 9-5 ‘job’.
- Patient, empathetic and somebody who remains calm in difficult situations where others don’t.
- Resilient and able to take feedback onboard.
- Meticulous, and with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to highlight problems and suggest actionable solutions.
- Willing to put in as much hard-work as necessary to ensure that standards are maintained and results achieved.
- Strong communication skills and able to effectively represent our brand values in the public arena.
What skills are not essential, but desirable?
- Experience in the luxury and/or fashion spaces.
What can you expect at Cudoni?
- A competitive salary.
- Shares in the business.
- A very sociable and interactive office environment.
- Regular team activities and away-days.
- Highly qualified and ambitious teammates.
Interested? Apply here.