Since 2012, we've lent over £400 million to over 20,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
Our customer-facing teams (Sales, Customer Service Agents, Client Onboarders and Account Managers) are iwoca’s frontline, offering exceptional service to their portfolio of customers while simultaneously driving business growth. They own the customer relationship from when they sign up, all the way through to renewal and advocacy.
As a Customer Insight Analyst, you will have a wide-ranging role in supporting these teams. You will be helping us to improve the efficiency and maximise our ROI, while ensuring that our customers have the best possible experience with us.
You will be working with Team Captains on things such as understanding long term customer behaviour, creating a data-driven contact strategy, implementing RCTs, lead qualification, turning enquiries into customers, understanding and preventing customer churn, etc.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Be the go-to person for Team Captains whenever they’ve got a question about the performance of their teams
- Carry out accurate analysis, using the most appropriate techniques, to answer key business questions
- Make recommendations to key stakeholders based on your findings, helping them maximise the value of their teams and/or customers
- Actively contribute to the operations strategy, recommending new tools, processes and methods
- Provide support to a junior analyst through coaching and mentoring
You will need:
- Experience in a Customer Analyst role or equivalent
- Solid Python skills and experience of modelling
- Experience in working closely with stakeholders to shape analysis and effect change with the results
- Commercial focus, and awareness of how insight can be used to drive business value
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to identify priorities from a varied and sizeable workload
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills
- The ability to "think outside the box" to make suggestions that will help us improve our products, systems and processes
- Ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Ability to carry out a senior role within the team, mentoring junior analysts, as well as working independently to meet tight deadlines
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance