In 2017, the brains of this company wanted to change the banking experience. They committed to one ambitious goal: simplify and create a delightful banking experience for the younger generations. Thus, Rebellion was born. Laser-focused on creating a product that would offer Zs a simple and transparent way of managing their personal finances. Three years later, with a huge base of young users, we detect a big interest from a more mature target, mainly millennials. While our product grows, our brand is also evolving, with a strong focus on these new customers.
When Rebellion started, it was only a virtual card and a couple of people. Now, we are +33 employees throughout Spain and Lithuania; young people from all over Europe are using our product to manage their money in a different way. Rebellion is the 1st Spanish neobank that offered a personal IBAN and a physical card with AP, GP, P2P, and access to +14 years old... everything mobile and currently used by more than >400.000 users.
We are looking for a Customer Happiness Agent who can help us create an amazing experience for our users, and go the extra mile to help us scale and optimize our customer care. You love solving problems and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure user satisfaction.
We work to give the best support to our users at any time they need it, so we need to extend our Customer Happiness hours.
Contract: 6 months
Working schedule (26h/week):
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (4 hours/day) from 17:00 to 21:00
- Saturdays and Sundays (7 hours/day) from 10:00 to 18:00
So that you can know in-depth everything you need to know about how we work, how we organize ourselves, processes and standards to support the user, you will have on-job training sessions - around 1 month - with our amazing Customer Happiness team - this training will be adjusted during the week (so you don't have training sessions during the weekend).
- Master our Customer Happiness by having a vocationally customer-focused mindset;
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations;
- Help optimize the functioning of the department by analyzing different support resources;
- Address clients’ needs and provide ad-hoc support to anyone in the team;
- Ensure effective account management under any circumstances;
- Help achieve a very low rate of unsolved incidences (detect them and reporting right to the team (Product, Marketing) in time to solve a problem);
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures, and tactics;
- Create, compose, and manage Help Center replies including editing existing articles and creating new ones when the need arises/new features are released;
- Report/share knowledge with the team (One team, One goal);
- Adapt fast to continuous changes and contribute to making them happen.
- Experience in Customer Success or Customer Support roles/departments (experience in supporting all users via chat, email, and phone);
- Strong communicator: proficient communication skills in Spanish and English;
- You deliver at your best out of trust;
- Knowledge about the operation of customer service systems;
- Think out-of-the-box for any improvement we can apply;
- You feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed;
- Be empathic, with attention to detail, focused, determined, independent, autonomous, problem solver, and a fast learner.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about bots, Intercom
What you get
- Career Progression! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you'll get on here.
- Seeing your ideas become a reality - being in a small and fast-growing startup means you have plenty of chances to grow with us to the next level.
- A young and international team of authentic professionals who are passionate about their product. We speak Spanish, English, German, Portuguese, and Lithuanian - you choose!
- And not less important: Freedom to create and build, team building activities,...
Our recruitment process in a nutshell
- After receiving your application, if your profile passes our first filter you will have a first Google Meet with our People Manager. It will be an easy-going conversation where our People Manager will tell you a little more about Rebellion Pay as a company and culture, our growth and you will give more details about the team of which you can be part.
- If the interview with People Manager goes well, we invite you to a second Google Meet with our CHM (Customer Happiness Manager). Here she will explain better to you our product, our features, CH team, tools, processes, and where you can also clarify any question. Take advantage of it!
- If you made it this far, congratulations! Finally, we invite you to the last Google Meet with some CH team members, so you can get to know them, get more information regarding the projects they are working on, collaboration with other teams, and again, you can ask them questions.
Due to COVID, this process will take place online, but please note that the position is based in Madrid (Spain).
We do not sponsor visas.
Feel free to get to know us a bit more:
At Rebellion, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.