HouseMyDog is the online community that enables dog owners to find and book local, trusted dog walkers and sitters across 70 cities in over 8 European countries, including the UK, Ireland, Spain, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Belgium.
The company which is bringing the €12bn pet services market into the 21st century is looking for a Customer Experience Intern to help manage our community in Germany and build a product our users love.
This position will be based in our Berlin office (Prenzlauer Berg) with possible travel to the London, Madrid, and Dublin offices. There is potential for the position to become permanent after a 3 month review.
- Review dog sitter applications for approval into the HouseMyDog Community.
- Provide friendly and timely user support.
- Manage dog owner and sitter marketing and social campaigns.
- Create articles for our internal and external knowledge base and help centre.
- Build partnerships that will increase value for the HouseMyDog community.
- Participate in weekly business reviews and have ownership over driving toward the
performance metrics of the business.
- Fully paid and 5 days a week.
- Must be fluent in German and English.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven.
- Experience of ad platforms (Google, Facebook) and SQL is a plus.
How to Apply
- Applications should be sent to [email protected] with a CV & short message letting us know why you want to be part of the team.