Almost half of all adults take a repeat prescription, but 40% of medication isn’t taken as directed. This costs the NHS billions in waste each year. Echo’s mission is to remove the barriers to adherence through elegant, user-focused design and technology.
Right at the heart of Operations, you'll be the voice of Echo for patients, GP surgeries and pharmacy staff alike. Day-to-day you will be communicating to users via an in-app messenger as well as liaising with the Fulfilment and Clinical Team as necessary. There will also be a requirement to call GP surgeries to provide users with relevant updates every step of the way.
You're driven to help people, will treat each interaction with the same care and empathy, and recognise the sensitivity of the personal data you're handling.
Not only will you represent Echo to our patients, but you'll seize opportunities to represent our users to the Product Team: if you see something that's causing confusion, you speak up right away, knowing this will help others in the future. Each and every one of us works to improve the experience in any way we can.
Each interaction is important, you'll use your discretion, judgement and empathy to reach the best outcome each time, recognising that the solution isn't to promise the impossible, but to advocate, educate, help, and occasionally simply to listen. You know when to ask for help, and will work closely with our Clinical Team who will be responsible for handling the clinical queries you will encounter.
If you're driven to help, go the extra mile, and strive for better every day, get in touch.
We are looking for someone who:
- Cares deeply about customer support, recognising its place at the heart of Echo
- Instinctively knows when to go the extra mile
- Relishes problem solving, thinking creatively and quickly
- Is willing to work shift patterns including weekend work
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Is able to articulate ….
- Ideally has previous experience in a fast-paced environment, perhaps in technology or the service industry
- Stays calm under pressure, helping those around them to do the same
You should have
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to appropriately prioritise workload
- Empathy, patience, and grace
- A drive to help people
- An innate understanding of the sensitivity of the data you're handling and the need for confidentiality
- University degree or equivalent experience
- You should also be willing to undergo a DBS check.
Echo makes prescriptions painless. Through our revolutionary app patients can order NHS repeat prescriptions, get medications delivered straight to their door, and even get reminders when it’s time to take them too. It’s secure, simple to use, and, most importantly, free.
Our founders, Sai and Stephen, started Echo back in 2015 in response to their personal frustrations with the process of getting repeat medications.
We’ve come a long way in just a few years. Today, we now help tens of thousands of people get their repeat prescriptions — making their already busy lives that bit easier.
Our customers are our number one priority. We pride ourselves on giving them the best possible service. Nothing motivates us more than when we get amazing feedback from the people using Echo to manage their medication.
We won Start-up of the Year and best HealthTech firm at the 2016 Elevator Pitch Live awards, and app of the year at the 2016 Healthcare Start-up awards. We’re also a proud member of Tech City UK’s Upscale class of 2017.
Echo is backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, including LocalGlobe, the leading early-stage VC that previously backed TransferWise, Lovefilm, Osper, Improbable.io and Zoopla.
We’re growing fast and are on the lookout for talented professionals who are passionate about improving health for millions of people in the UK. Are you up for the challenge?
- Highly competitive package
- 25 days annual leave
- Apple equipment
- Free barista coffee
- Beer and prosecco on tap- for free!
- Pool tables and hang out areas
- Monthly team socials