At Crowdholding, we bring together individuals and startups to co-create awesome products and share revenue. Crowdholding is still a small, close team, and while you don’t need to be best friends with us, we need team members who care about other members of the company, and our vision. We have just closed a successful funding round and are set to grow rapidly.
We're looking for anyone passionate about front-end work. Even if you're fresh out of university (or simply self studied), the main thing is you have plenty of energy for the start-up world, and a desire to learn.
- Adept at the usual HTML5/CSS3/JS.
- Maintain great contact with the team, whether directly in the office, or via slack/skype/etc
- Willing to learn and keep up to date with the latest frontend technologies like PWA/AMP.
- familiar with bootstrap
- Additional knowledge of nodeJS, caching, SEO, etc is a big plus.
- Flexible enough to work in a startup environment. Some days are slow, some are hectic.
- Have a valid freelancer license (zivnostensky list) and visa to work in Czechia. We will be moving to full time employment basis soon if you require this.
Get in touch if you're interested. Including some kind of portfolio is crucial, whether it’s live products or a visual display of your work process.
Looking forward to hearing from you!