70+ employees. Talented people worldwide.
4 countries. An international reach.
1 mission. Becoming the ultimate open commerce platform for business and private customers.
payever started with a simple idea: We want to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70 members around the world, we've built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. After 5 years of high growth and international expansion, we’re currently working on even more new apps to enhance the entire commerce experience, and it’s your chance to take part in innovation.
Join our team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, supported by one of the top 20 banks worldwide.
You will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework. Moreover, you will run our mobile development and ensure that our customers get the same great experience they are used to get on the web - also on tablets and phones.
Prior experience developing with Flutter is not needed but you should have solid experience in cross device development either React or similar framework. We are looking for curious and proactive people which means that even if Flutter is new, and because of that you never launched a production Flutter app, you sure downloaded it and checked the guide.
Additionally, deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps is desired. Expertise in iOS and/or Android development is preferred.
In this role, your day will look something like this:
- Create new versions of our app, natively via flutter for mobile and tablets
- Work via our APIs and closely with design and product team
- Run and deploy your work
- Give QA a way to test via Crashlytics
- Manage live versions for customers on Google and Apple stores
You'll fit right in if you have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years full-time mobile development experience (iOS, Android)
- Experience launching and managing production mobile apps
- Experience authoring, testing, and deploying code mission-critical applications
- It would be great if you also had this experience:
- Experience with Flutter or another cross-platform
- Experience with Dart
- Experience with Java and/or Swift/Objective-C
- Experience developing integrations with common APIs via Swagger documentation
- Visual design skills
This position is for developers with mid-level to senior work experience. We regret that recent graduates from code academies will not be considered for this position.
Who you are:
- You’re fluent in English, and a good communicator
- You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- You have the enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- You’re able to organize and work with multiple projects and keep deadlines
We’re now 5 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.