As a dedicated CRM Manager you will be managing all client and partner related communication comprising of email, sms and chat notifications, as well as processes and automations which are the backbone of this communication. This role requires strong technical know-how when it comes to working with CRM systems, superior analytical and problems solving skills as well as a clear vision and understanding of how CRM can influence the user experience.
In this role you will…
- Assist in shaping Spotcap’s global CRM strategy and own its execution.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on projects aiming to improve the overall user experience and retention.
- Set-up cross channel campaigns (email, sms, push) utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud infrastructure.
- Create and maintain highly personalized emails.
- Analyse relevant KPIs and draw valid conclusions in order to improve channel performance.
- Remain on top of industry trends and best practices, focusing in particular on new Salesforce.com developments.
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following:
- Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business.
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies - meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas.
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending personal training and development courses to ensure continuous growth and development.
- A great company culture with regular social activities, tech talks and health and fitness initiatives.
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings across two continents.
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts.
- Relocation support services.
Our Ideal Candidate has...
- A Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 2-3 years of employment experience in the field of running complex B2B CRM campaigns, where experience in financial markets is a plus but not a must.
- Demonstrated experience in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or a similar tool which allows advanced marketing automation.
- A solid understanding of Salesforce as a platform and its’ functionalities, as well as limitations.
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS and previous experience with creating own email templates.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Great analytical skills, strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality.
- Fluency in English.
We are looking forward to receiving your application: http://smrtr.io/qMYvVA
Spotcap is a leading global fintech company operating in the trillion dollar online lending space. We are driven by the mission to empower SMEs with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters – their business. Spotcap operates in five countries and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with a local presence in the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. We are growing rapidly!
We are an international team of finance, engineering, marcomms and business professionals from more than 25 countries. Our most important asset are the masterminds behind Spotcap - our people. We are always looking for like-minded people who want to join us in empowering SMEs and evolving the finance industry.