CoverWallet is a post Series B international Insurtech startup. Using data, design, and technology, we are already reinventing the $100 billion small business insurance market in the US. We are three years old and have raised more than $40 million from renowned venture capital firms including Foundation Capital, Union Square Ventures, Two Sigma, and Index Ventures. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and leading company in an industry undergoing massive change.
CoverWallet is looking for a passionate and seasoned CRM expert to create, implement, manage, and optimize multi-channel strategies (email, push messaging, direct mail, loyalty programs, and more) with the goal of driving exponential growth and maximizing customer lifetime value.
At CoverWallet we take a data-driven approach to develop deeper understanding of our customers and better serve their needs, increase engagement, ensure retention, grow advocacy and drive sales growth (frequency and average order value). This role is responsible for all aspects of CRM at CoverWallet including campaign design, testing, reporting, and optimization.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute CRM strategies and communications in promotional, transactional, lifecycle, triggered and rewards-focused campaigns to drive growth and win-backs.
- Create and implement cross-channel, end-to-end customer journeys.
- Set business rules that automate and drive content, optimizing triggers, audience segmentation, channel selection, creative messaging and communications cadence.
- Own CRM KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns.
- Maintain high levels of data hygiene with fast-growing, high-volume lists and data from multiple sources, including our data warehouse and CRM tools.
- Actively manage contacts, target criteria selection, cohorts and segments to create relevant and engaging campaigns for customers.
- Build and monitor testing scenarios tied back to customer success KPIs, regularly surfacing business analytics and timely insights to improve campaign responsiveness.
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any campaign performance issues, and drive successful resolutions. Approve, establish and enforce direct communication rules and restrictions.
- Constantly stay informed with best in class acquisition, retention and advocacy practices.
What We Seek
- 6+ years email marketing and CRM experience, including multi-variate testing, multi-channel direct messaging, and post-campaign analysis, with emphasis on B2B.
- Hands-on experience with an ESP/CRM or marketing automation platforms (customer.io, HubSpot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus).
- Excellent project management skills with a bias towards action against goals, on-time delivery and operational excellence.
- Expertise in email marketing best practices, trigger-based lifecycle programs, compliance regulations (e.g. CAN-SPAM), and deliverability.
- Proven track record of devising and developing CRM programs from the ground up.
- Deep analytical knowledge and experience reporting on campaigns, gleaning business insights, and doing data-based optimization.
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, balancing an intense attention to detail with swift execution, working well with and inspiring cross-functional teams.
- Passion for continuous improvement. Creative and self-starter.
What You’ll Get
You will receive a competitive base salary and have the chance to earn bonuses based on your performance. You’ll get experience of working across the entire company by building strategic partnerships with key stakeholders (Customer Service, Sales, Operations, Product and Engineering teams). We are a fast-paced, growing firm which is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make an impact on where they work. There are no dead-ends here, as we expect massive international growth over the next few years, which means you can expect plenty of opportunities for advancement. You will get an MBA type of education as we are transparent and share our board presentations, KPIs/Metrics, and daily departmental updates with the entire team.