We're seeking a Creative Operations Associate based in Africa, Eastern Europe, or the Middle East to join our virtual on-demand design agency.
You will be responsible for supporting our globally distributed Design Project Delivery team, problem solving and helping with in-project challenges related to design, project management, and client communication. The role will also include defining and optimizing work processes and standards, analysis of operations data, initiating and executing initiatives.
A successful candidate:
- Loves action and things that move fast - ability to create system in chaos
- Contact seeking, with a genuine interest in getting to know other people
- Positive, helpful and kind
- Analytical capabilities, structured and excellent English skills
- Willing to work hard to build a world-class business
- In-depth Microsoft Office skills, some experience with Adobe Suite
- Based in Eastern Europe, Africa, or the Middle East, availability to work some weekends
- Minimum a BSc, and 2+ years of professional experience (consulting, design, or similar)
- Execution driven, independent and excited about working in a team
- Passion for design and building the fair future of online work
- A fast paced environment, a lot of responsibility
- Work for a Silicon Valley backed start-up with mainly US-based corporate clients
- Pioneering a $500bn global market and creating the future of work
- A core role in a high growth business with a proven business model
- Work closely with, and learn from, a passionate and strong management team (ex McKinsey, Amazon, Expedia)
- Potential for receiving equity in Konsus, Inc.
Title: Creative Operations Associate
Position: Full time
Workplace: Remote: Africa, Eastern Europe, or Middle East
Salary: TBD, fixed monthly.
Konsus delivers on-demand design services to premium corporate clients, primarily in the US. Konsus revolutionizes online work by building highly innovative tech and automation that enables a globally distributed team of freelancers to work together much more efficiently and robust than a conventional professional service. By building data driven and automated processes unlike any other existing platform, we create the fair and efficient future of online work.
Konsus was founded in late 2015 and became the first Norwegian company to participate in the reputable Y Combinator accelerator program in Palo Alto, California. Konsus has since received funding from reputable Silicon Valley investors Freestyle Venture, High Alpha, Sam Altman, Slack Fund, Alliance Venture and others. The company is fully remote with team members spread across the world.
We've experienced strong growth since the beginning, and need more superwomen and supermen to help us continue our global expansion at 2x annual growth, and create 1 million online jobs!
Please apply directly through: