Since 2012, we've lent over £400 million to over 20,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
You’ll develop, execute and analyse brand and content/social marketing campaigns to make iwoca famous among small businesses.
- Become an expert in the customer decision journey by analysing internal and external data, and conducting customer research.
- Develop, plan and execute marketing campaigns to grow iwoca awareness and consideration among small businesses - from offline media to guerrilla stunts, from PR to organic social
- Analyse campaign performance, understand drivers of creative and media performance, identify outcomes and opportunities to improve
- Optimise and streamline - for example by improving conversion rate through messaging and targeting, improving processes through automation etc
What are we looking for:
- Natural born storyteller: you love figuring out what your audience cares about and engaging them with a memorable narrative
- Not afraid of numbers: iwoca runs on data, even the brand side. You’ll be comfortable with setting KPIs and analysing performance.
- Resourceful and great at project management: unafraid to tackle new challenges, breaking down complicated projects into simple steps, organising and rallying stakeholders to make progress in a smooth and timely way
- Team player: enjoys working with others, cross pollinating ideas and discoveries within and across teams
- Driven, hard working and uncompromising in delivering high quality results in tight timelines
- Excited about helping small businesses thrive
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance