We are BLACK ONE ENTERTAINMENT (BOE). What We Do? We systematically build up and produce young artists, performers and original content creators to become world stars and world class entertainers in diverse fields: Music, Magic, Social Media, E-Sports and much more to come… In Music, we cast European solo and duo artists, boy- and girl groups with different concepts and deliver mainly into the Asian and Western markets. We are a systematic idol hit artist, media and content production factory and the ultimate playground for our artists and company members. Learn more on www.blackone-entertainment.com ///
What you will do:
- Define, review and establish a unified, consistent artistic vision as well as specific artist brands and visual identities that are in line with the overall company philosophy, brand identity while keeping an eye on project cost objectives and targeted audiences.
- Plan project budgets and prepare design guidelines, documentation, conceptual drawings, reference material, cinematic direction and (video) storyboards in coordination with the marketing and executive team.
- Review and control all art and design assets as well as presentation elements destined for the final product. Do this by establishing clear visual targets, giving specific feedback and briefings to the in-house and external teams.
- Enforce quality across all elements of the project and be responsible for delivering the final look.
- Lead and manage daily tasks of the art and design team.
- Recruit, mentor and train team members on aesthetics and production skills.
- A passion for the music and entertainment industry e.g. pop, hip-hop and electronic music.
- Excellent eye for graphical quality and knowledge of techniques used to achieve specific visual targets.
- Strong and varied portfolio with some advanced 2D and 3D design skills.
- Working knowledge of advanced animation techniques, scene lighting, 3D modelling, etc.
- An entrepreneurial, self-responsible, pro-active and result-driven mindset.
- Ability to foster a dynamic positive collaborative team environment and manage project teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
- Broader knowledge of the entertainment industry — film, games and related lifestyle industries like beauty, fashion etc.
- User experience and user interface design (UX/UI) know-how.
- Some experience with VR and other advanced technologies is a plus but not necessary.
- Experience abroad in the US or Asia is a big plus.
- Bachelor degree in Art, Design or related/comparable qualification and or 3+ years’ experience as a Senior or Lead Artist, or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in German and/or other foreign languages (European or Asian language, Spanish etc.)
- You like to network and enjoy great high-quality celeberity events.
What You Will Get:
- Ability to work in a self-dependent creatively focused work environment.
- Lots of space for participation and realization of own ideas.
- Opportunity to expand your portfolio and train in new technology fields and topics with other creatives.
- A highly motivated executive team with a flat hierarchy and fast decisions.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Appreciating comprehensive salary and Benefits Package; all open for discussion.