At Holded we are upgrading the way SMBs manage their business since 2016. We are a well-funded startup that has raised nearly $8M from world-class investors like Lakestar (their first investment in Spain after previous investments in Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia).
Our mission is to create a Business Operating System that covers all areas of business. From financial management (such as accounting and invoicing) to HR, CRM and Project & Inventory management, allowing companies to automate more than 50% of their overall administrative tasks and become Business Heroes.
We are building a global company, and we are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help us reinvent the concept of ERP!
In line with our rapid growth strategy, we are looking for a Country Manager to launch the business in France. As a key future market for the business, the Country Manager will have overall responsibility for the revenue and development of the region.
You will be leading all aspects of the business in your region, including:
- Product: You will be responsible for the product localisation to your market, taking into account legal requirements and customer feedback, having a Product Manager in your team that will be working closely with our Global Product team.
- Marketing: You will be responsible for adapting the Global marketing actions to your country to create Brand awareness and improve user acquisition. You’ll work with our local PR Agency in order to increase our brand presence in the region. You will also be responsible for co-marketing agreements with local companies.
- Business Development: You will be responsible for launching and scaling the partners channel, our accounting firms channel, and any other strategic partnership.
- Customer Success: You will be responsible for the Customer Success of the French customers by following the Global strategy for CS and adapting anything needed to your region.
In addition you will define the territory strategy and growth plan forseeing all operations plans, brand implementation and generating progress reports. You will be responsible for the country budget, planification, and forecasting.
The Role will be developed in Paris, France.
- Reporting directly to co-founder Javi Fondevila.
We expect you to bring a start-up mindset, and will naturally thrive in a high-growth and fluid tech environment:
- At least 7 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience of over-achievement in a leadership or senior sales role such as Country Manager or General Manager.
- +2 years experience in a Hyper-Growth Startup
- Success in launching and scaling a business from the ground up in a new territory
- Experience with a SaaS platform for small and medium businesses
- A natural leader who inspires the team
- An energetic and highly-motivated individual with a strong desire to work in a dynamic tech start-up environment
- Native French
- You live or are open to living in Paris, France
What it's like to work with us
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Fridays
- Free catered lunch
- Free English/Spanish lessons
- Referral program
- Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruit.
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on Gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!
This might not be the job for you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. If that’s the case, feel free to send them this link: https://jobs.holded.com/o/country-manager-france.