What you will do:
• Supervise tax compliance and prepare tax declarations for Spain, Portugal and France.
• Assist in the preparation and supervise the transfer pricing documentation and CbC reports and assist our global tax and accounting projects in Spain, Portugal and France.
• Justify tax calculations in monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and analyze fiscal data relevant to the financial statements and their quality assurance.
• Stimulate the conceptual development of our tax accounting processes whilst guiding and optimizing system implementations.
• Be an internal and external point of contact for tax issues and support HQ in a range of exciting projects.
• Prepare and review VAT and European Sales List returns and independently handle tax audits for Spain, Portugal and France.
• Take responsibility for CIT Compliance for the countries in scope and control the framework for accurate and timely fillings.
• Identify factors that may lead to tax risks and carry out research on new tax laws and trends.
• A Can-Do attitude and willingness to move in a new direction.
• A degree in economics or law, preferably with a focus on taxation and tax advice.
• 4-5 years of professional experience with tax legislation, ideally gained in an Audit firm, tax consulting firm or an industrial and commercial company.
• Experience and interest in tax compliance and transfer pricing and willingness to dive into country specific regulations and practices.
• Affinity with setting up internal procedures and quality assurance measures.
• A strong knowledge of MS Office and, ideally experience in IT / ERP-systems, as well as fluency in English, Spanish and French.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Capacity to adapt to a constantly changing environment and to deal effectively with conflicting priorities and deadlines.
• Experience in delivering financial or risk reports under pressure without compromising on accuracy and attention to detail.
What we offer:
• The chance to be a part of the digital revolution of the automotive industry.
• A competitive salary (45.000 - 60.000b/a).
• A diverse, fun and open-minded team.
• A very international working environment and exciting national and international projects.
• Working for Europe’s largest startup.
• The possibility to have a real impact and leave your mark on our company.
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. We are reviewing
applications continuously and the position might be filled before deadline.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out!