We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that, since its creation in early 2015, has raised over $30M by world-class investors in some of the most disruptive companies in tech industry including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero. Our team is made up of A-players from the top companies in the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market where over $1.25 trillion is spent each year. We were named as the fastest growing SaaS startup in Europe (#4 in the world) by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
We’re onto something big and we want to move fast! That's why we’re looking for a Native English Copywriter to move our brand to the next level.
The ideal candidate is both a storyteller with a proven track record creating a best-in-class copy and a natural talent to simplify complex ideas into something that is compelling and engaging for our customers.
Are you a hands-on copywriter with experience in successful SaaS Product companies? Would you like to have fun repeating the experience within a fast-growing, game-changing company? If so, we need to talk!
- Product copy:
- Define the tone of voice of our product and implement it end to end.
- Write clear and friendly how-to articles
- Take full ownership of the help centre articles.
- Analyze customer feedback and propose A/B tests.
- Deliver high-quality concepts and copy to tight deadlines.
- Marketing copy:
- Own and implement tone of voice
- Write all website copy
- Email marketing and lead nurturing and ad campaigns copy
- Write marketing collateral, presentation copy, signage
- Video scripts
- Contribute to the blog and work with external writers for articles
- Marketing assets (e.g. e-book)
- Being able to start as a freelance first, and ideally move to a permanent employment contract after 3-6 months.
- Native level of English and excellent copywriting skills.
- Excellent level of grammar and spelling is also a must to apply for this position.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a professional Copywriter, preferably within SaaS startups.
- Tech savvy, organized and methodological.
- Need to provide samples for excellent copywriting.
- Bonus points for:
- B2B/SaaS startup experience
- Ability to work with design tools such as Photoshop or Sketch to enhance images for articles
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation (including equity in the company once you become a permanent employee).
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
-This position requires being based in Barcelona.
-English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.