We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Mission: Owner of Drivy’s content copywriting across our different marketing channels.
- Brand Marketing:
- Create impactful communications to attract customers and ensure our Owners’ success.
- Co-create advertising campaigns that express and shape the brand in new innovative ways.
- Ensure that our tone of voice is respected at all steps of the Product, and in the communications with our clients (Customer support, Help Center…)
- Content management:
- Review and improve every piece of content (in English) created by all departments to make sure they’re up to our standards.
- Manage relations with translation agencies: Train freelance translators (Or train an account manager to do it)
- Train local copywriters so that they can proofread all pieces of content in all locales.
- Work with our Content Manager to continuously improve our processes and tools.
- Reporting to Jose, our Head of Brand and Communications
- Global role: you will be working on all countries where Drivy wants to be present from our head office in Paris
- You will work closely with our marketing and product divisions.
- You have perfect written and spoken English. (this is a key requirement so please only apply if your English is really perfect!)
- You want to have a positive impact on solving mobility in big cities.
- You have a good taste for writing and are able to create culturally relevant communications, from memorable one-liners to clear texts for landing pages.
- Minimum 3 years of experience including:
- Creative copywriting, in a multiple markets context.
- Building performance content.
- Working with brands with a unique tone of voice.
- Working with a third-party agency.