TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, and machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations and the most innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
We are looking for a passionate frontline manager to develop and manage our EMEA & remote based BDR team. Your main focus will be ensuring your team produces repeatable & profitable pipeline and developing the future AEs of Tigergraph. These two objectives are crucial in scaling the sales organization and providing a predictable revenue and profit stream. You will measure BDR performance by profit pipeline sourced & closed, monitor & coach daily activity inputs such as calls & emails, and work with Sales leadership to ensure upmarket profitable BDR opportunities are closing. Your entrepreneurship will be a valuable contribution to developing TigerGraph sales strategy, increasing the size and impact of the team and establishing a culture of crisp execution.
- Manage a team of BDRs in EMEA and remote locations.
- Provide day to day coaching & professional development, including weekly 1:1 meetings, weekly shadow sessions, and routine co-selling.
- Understand the nuances between verticals within our ideal customer profile segments.
- Continue to grow the team through recruiting, onboarding, and training new BDRs.
- Drive strategic initiatives across BDR to increase profit contribution.
- Optimize the BDR program in SF across all our KPIs and deliver ROI.
- Track and communicate weekly goals to team to drive consistent performance week over week.
- Become an integral part of Sales Leadership at Tigergraph.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales closing role or 3+ years of experience managing a sales development or sales team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- A track record of problem-solving and fearless with trying new ideas and concepts.
- Undeniable passion for Technology Sales specifically.
- Ability, knowledge, and hunger to step in as player-coach on a daily basis that includes tactical management of reps, outbound calls & shadows, and superior knowledge in SFDC operations.
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling reps for success.
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of sales prospecting tools and process(.ie Salesloft, Zoominfo, LeadIQ).